Legendoflink-190Legendoflink-190

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

(2006) Trapper! (2006) Trapper!

YAY!

Your last two submissions were bad, but this one was funny! I thought you lost your touch but you proved me wrong.

Hitler Ecstasy Party! Hitler Ecstasy Party!

well...

It wasn't really an original flash. You took all the good flash videos from the front page and put them into one video. I guess it would make a good promotional video for Newgrounds but not an original flash.

eskim0 responds:

The main purpose of this Flash was to test out Flash 8. But yes, I do agree with you.

Grand Theft Clay Grand Theft Clay

You Knox Ripoff!

You just took a bunch of Knox movie scripts, animated a mediocre claymation, and put them together.

Cody-Bradley-Pro responds:

Of course cuz I just love stealing peoples work and wasting my time to do this. Actually I HATE it when people ripoff Knox. I don't see one thing in there that is copied off of Knox. If I wanted to ripoff Knox then I would use blue blobs instead of poeple clay figures. Please I want you to tell me what I copied off of Knox.

Submachine1: extended Submachine1: extended

That was great!

I can't believe I actually figured it out, it was pretty easy. But it was a very good time waster.

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

It was cool...

But when I went to download it ,it said your site was frozen, what gives?!

back to classic tetris back to classic tetris

ehh.

what can is say. It's classic tetris.

Outset Island Orchestrated Outset Island Orchestrated

This is nice.

I don't know why you are so overlooked, your songs are amazing and sound just like the originals. Keep it up, I voted 5!

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks. :)

I'm overlooked because I try to make the orginals have a better sound quality. I don't do many hardcore remixes (except my "Hylian Fields" song and my "Regeneration of the World" song. :D) I'll try harder at more interesting remixes of game songs, though. :)

Thanks for the 5! ^_^

SA 2 Battle - Metal Harbo SA 2 Battle - Metal Harbo

come on.

don't start talking about how hard it is to record the song off a tv. It's not your song it's sonic team's. Oh and they made a cd too so you could of ripped it off of that too.

Pyros7 responds:

CD versions are completly different from the game versions, and if you ever listened to my recording and the one form the game, you would be able to notice the differences